Our Legal Transcription Services consist of experienced and qualified transcribers who offer accurate and quality transcripts with attention to detail. We have been working with Law firms, Attorneys, low cost Consultants and helping them in meeting their legal transcription needs. You can save as much as 50% by outsourcing your legal transcription work to us.
The responsiveness, flexibility and reliability of our Legal Transcription and Legal Typing Service has made us one of the most sought after companies in this field.
We can become your virtual/online corporate secretaries by transcribing your legal documents ranging from correspondence, notes, reports, minutes to hearings, depositions and other related legal documents.
How does it work:-
It is really simple to use our legal transcription services. We offer a free no-obligation sample trial run for you. This will also give you an idea about the quality of our work. You can send us the audio file through e-mail. Upon receipt of your file or email, we will revert to you with the transcribed document and a quote.
- The client dictates his notes into a Digital Recorder, PDA, Blackberry or any other handheld device.
- The client sends over his dictated notes to us via e-mail attachment.
- The transcribers at dictate2us convert/transcribe the audio files into Word using either client specified templates or our own templates.
- The completed file is then proofread to determine the accuracy.
- After the final QA the file is sent over to the client as an email attachment.
voice2type has a team of experienced and qualified transcribers. We assure you of accuracy, quality and attention to detail. All work is treated as confidential.
We can transcribe the following audio files
- General Correspondence
- Court Proceedings/Hearings
- Depositions/Trials /Interrogatories
- Letters to clients, judges, court clerks, other attorneys
- Verbatim voice Dictations from seminars, meetings, interviews and lectures
- Witness Statements
- Bills of Costs
- Documents Schedule
- Points of disputes
- Tribunal Transcription
- Minutes of Meeting
- Witness Statements
- Conversion of Legal documents in any format to any format
- Legal Typing